Name & Address:
Ennistymon Bus Hire
Phone: +353 (0) 87 6852114
Ennistymon Bus Hire
"Sit back, relax and enjoy the Journey"
Terms and Conditions
- The use of alcohol and drugs is strictly forbidden on all our vehicles.
- Seatbelts are provided for your personal safety and must be used at all times.
- We operate a No Smoking Policy on all our vehicles.
- We ask that you obey the instructions and safety information provided by our drivers and tour guides at all times during your travel.
- Failure to adhere to the safety instructions and guidance given by the driver or tour guide may result in personal injury which we cannot be held responsible for should the safety rules be breached.
- Customers who become aggressive or verbally abusive will be asked to leave the vehicle.
- Ennistymon Bus Hire promotes environmentally friendly initiatives and we encourage our customers to reduce, reuse and recycle their waste.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to any personal items, luggage or belongings while travelling on our services. We can however confirm that all our Mini-Buses have been through the public vehicle registration process in Ireland, are fully insured and meet international standards and best practice guidance. We would however highly recommend the purchase of comprehensive travel insurance if you are an international passenger travelling here in Ireland. This will ensure that you have adequate insurance cover for money, personal injury or accident, medical expenses, cancellation, loss of luggage and public liability.
- All prices quoted will be in Euros (€).
- We require a 25% booking deposit on receipt of all bookings.
- Bookings can only be confirmed on receipt of the 25% booking deposit and a finalised travel itinerary.
- Booking deposits are non-refundable once an itinerary has been confirmed by the Customer otherwise referred to as the Hirer.
- We will endeavour to accommodate all late bookings if possible subject to availability of our service.
- All bookings made by the Customer/Hirer via e-mail will be confirmed by either a confirmation e-mail or letter from our registered office.
- Where a travel itinerary has been confirmed by the Customer/Hirer and the cost of travel will exceed the value of €200; then the total cost of travel must be paid for in full 15 days in advance of the travel date unless otherwise agreed at the time of booking.
- In the event of a Customer/Hirer cancelling a booking then written confirmation of the cancellation is required.
- Cancellation charges will apply where the Customer/Hirer cancels a booking <15 days in advance of the pre-booked scheduled date of travel. The following charges apply in these circumstances:
Cancellations made <15 days in advance of scheduled date of travel incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the total cost.
Cancellations made <10 days in advance of scheduled date of travel incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost.
Cancellations made <5 days in advance of scheduled date of travel incur a cancellation fee of 75% of the total cost.
All cancellations made <2 days in advance of scheduled date of travel are liable for the total cost.
In circumstances where an overnight stay was required where the driver’s accommodation has already been pre-booked and paid for by Ennistymon Bus Hire the customer/hirer will be liable for these costs should a cancellation be confirmed regardless of timeframe.
- Ennistymon Bus Hire cannot accept responsibility for any correspondences not received by the Customer/Hirer as a result of inaccurate e-mail or postal addresses with regards booking confirmation/itinerary. In the unlikely event that you do not receive your booking confirmation please contact our office immediately.
- The Customer/Hirer is responsible for ensuring and checking that the travel dates booked by the customer/hirer are correct on your booking confirmation/travel itinerary. We cannot be held responsible for any omissions or inaccurate information with regards bookings.
- Ennistymon Bus Hire on occasion uses photographic and video footage for advertising and marketing purposes in order to promote the business. Photographs and video footage may be taken of you and your group while travelling on our services. We would ask that should you not wish to appear in our advertising material that you inform the driver on the day as we cannot accept responsibility should such material appear thereafter.
- We reserve the right to alter a customer’s itinerary or travel arrangements at any time in the unlikely event of circumstances arising which may be out of our control.
We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or add to the above aforementioned terms or conditions without prior notice or arrangement.
Ennistymon Bus Hire